I'm opening the Jumbo Box!

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in , ,

It's been two years since I last posted a video. Seriously. My laptop that had a video camera suffered a meltdown in 2010, and we only just recently purchased a new laptop (we've been making do with the desktop in the meantime, obviously). The new laptop, much like the old, has a webcam. So let's make a YouTube video!


Yes, that's a Brooklyn Dodgers cap. I won't wear a L.A. Magic Dodgers cap, but how can anyone not love (or at least have a warm feeling toward) the Brooklyn Dodgers? When I was visiting my brother last year, I saw an old guy walking down Montague Street with a Dodgers hat. Seriously, the guy was like 80 years old if he was a day. Somehow, I don't think he purchased his hat at a Lids store like I did. He probably got it at Ebbets Field. When Carl Furillo threw it into the stands or something.

Comments (2)

    That Gatorade Hosmer is a Super Short Print. I think they fall one per case or even less. I know a guy who busted two cases and didn't get one.

    Well then! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. :)

    I like the Gatorades better than the pies in the face.